Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Belated Easter

So it's been a few days my fellow readers. Not too much has happened, but I missed my post for Easter! So here it is...a little late, but better than never.

On Easter day I unfortunately had to work. I went to church that morning, came home and basically just went to work. Although it was much slower than a normal Sunday which was pretty good.

The bad part about it was that we were not paid time and a half because Easter is not considered a "government holiday." But the fourth of July is. I can't tell you how many people were upset with that picture. Even majority of my customers thought it was unfair. Except for one. That's all. I only had one who really didn't seem to care.

That was pretty shocking actually. But it is what it is....

Sorry this is a late late late post! Its been hectic! And I've been working more hours.

So until next time! 

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment