Thursday, April 2, 2015

A little bit of Heaven aye!

So, today I had a thought cross my mind. I was thinking about the people who are in situations where they lose everything. Like in a house fire, or even a severe flood, tornado, all those natural disasters. I was thinking of how they don't have a choice because it just happens without any warning in some cases. Then, I asked myself what if you lost everything you had?  I was trying to imagine how I might feel or if I would even be able to live without anything. Like, WHAT IF EVERYTHING YOU EVER HAD JUST DISAPPEARED? If all that you owned was taken away would you be able to survive? 

After I had thought about that I connected it to another fact I know which is that in Heaven you will not have these possessions. Of course, I don't know for sure because I've never been there. BUT I can imagine what Heaven would be like. 

My idea of Heaven is based off of what I know in the faith and from other things I may have read about or seen. 

The picture in my imagination: 

In Heaven, you feel more peaceful than peace is described on Earth. You don't possess the material items but you possess love and peace from everyone there. People communicate through their minds without needing to open their mouths. It would be like God giving you a message here on Earth, like hearing a random voice in your head telling you to do something.  Like your conscious. It would be filled with lots of light, and many smiles and laughter would be shared. No thought of doubt, worry, or fear would ever come to mind. It's pure happiness...

What I'm curious about is if Heaven would be shaped to what you like...because people say Heaven is paradise, but everyone has a different perspective on what paradise is to them. So is there only ONE paradise out there that supposably can make everyone happy?! What are the things that everyone has in common that makes them happy? Those are the things that would probably be in Heaven. At least I think. 

What do you all think????






No comments:

Post a Comment