Tuesday, November 3, 2015

New York Times... so far

So I have been in New York for about the past five months or so,  and gotta say...lots has happened! Anyway, Long island beaches are wonderful. The ocean is enjoyable and relaxing and the waves are fun to play in so long as you don't get pulled out in undercurrents.  ;) I was actually saved by a lifeguard once.

I've battled pneumonia and was in the hospital for five days. And gotta say that was probably the worst thing that has happened to me. I NEVER want to experience that again.

During the Summer it probably only rained a total of three times. And the rain picked up once September rolled around.  And beginning of October when the hurricane Joquin was possibly going to hit I left for Ohio for ten days(went to my brothers Confirmation). But thankfully the hurricane never did hit here. Since then there hasn't really been any rain.

I've been working at a catering hall called Larkfield Manor. It's not too bad. I work basically on weekends and get paid pretty well for three days worth.  But its even better when you can make $50 tips in one night. Not the easiest thing to make tips at a catering hall though. But I have definitely learned a lot.

I've done so many more things but for me to put them all in detail here would be WAY too much, so I will list them.

Other things I've done while in New York:

-Jones Beach
-Airforce Plane Show
-Robert Moses Beach
-Christina Perri Concert
-Bronx Zoo
-Sight and Sound (Pennsylvania)
-Hershey Farm (Pennsylvannia)
-Lazer Dome
-CitiField for baseball (Mets vs Reds)
-Rode a train
-Saw some movies (Fantastic Four, Minions, Pan, War Room, and so many others...)
-Went to Olive Garden on my birthday
-Went to Tellers resturant for one year anniversary.

...And that's about all I can think of right now. :)

I am hoping to stay a litte more updated on my posts...like AT LEAST once a month. I never planned to get behind this much, but you know, things change and people grow busy at times. But I will try my best to make time.  :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment