Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Time!

So Thanksgiving is this week! What are you thankful for? What are you doing this year?
For this year Anthony and I are moving to Pennsylvannia (more details about this in a future post). He got a construction job that pays really well, and we were supposed to be gone today, but we decided we should probably stay until after Thanksgiving. So the plan is to leave on Saturday.  So we'll see what happens!
On another note, we got a car! It's a Park Avenue by Buick and a 2002 model. Its in such good condition and we got it for a great price.  I honestly feel so lucky and thankful to have so many things working out right now.
Also, I was actually looking forward to making my own turkey this year, but since we're probably staying here for Thanksgiving, I'll probably just make it afterwards. Because I really wanna make turkey!
Anyway, I'm excited and happy and hope everything turns out ok. Sorry I couldn't give more details, but it'll have to go into a future post. ;)
THANK YOU ♥ HAPPY THANKSGIVING ♥


Our new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment