Thursday, March 3, 2016

Little Update

So in my last post I had mentioned how I'm having a baby and was going to have a sonogram done. Well, for one we did get the sonogram and found out we are having A BOY. Just as we suspected. And currently I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant. I've started a pregnancy blog so you can head over there to check out details and follow me throughout the pregnancy, birth, and life thereafter. --> Pregnancy Blog

Not too sure what I'll be posting on this blog now, as my life story has basically shifted over to my other blog. But most likely will just post random stuff like I used to do. (: so anyway, go and follow my new blog!! I'll be posting there a lot more often. ;) and saving this blog for other stuff I decide to share.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment